The Austin collection is influenced by traditional Japanese furniture design which emphasizes simplicity, natural materials, and understated natural finishes. The silhouette is reminiscent of traditional Japanese architecture with strong horizontal elements, while the hand-woven cane shelving, bronze-accented corners, and hand-carved grooving, which surrounds the top, speak of fine workmanship. Integrated concealed drawers maintain the integrity of the design and the glass shelving sits atop the woven cane protecting it and imparting airiness to the piece.
Our Austin collection is inspired by natural elements and themes drawing from Japanese influence.
- Tempered Glass on Top and Shelves
- 1 Pencil Drawer with Veneer Interior and Soft Closing Glides
- 2 Fixed Shelves
- Bronze Pull and Accents
- Number of Pulls: 1
- Assembly Required: No
- Materials: Wood
- Dimensions: 28" w x 16.5" d x 32" h
- Drawer Dimensions: 19" w x 12" d x 3.5" h
- Floor to Bottom: 7.5"
- Shelf Dimensions: 28" w x 12" d x 10.5" h