Theodore Alexander Victory Oak The Hunt Table
A mahogany and reclaimed oak Serving or 'Hunt Table', the rectangular top with two fold-down leaves resting on loppers pulling from the apron, with two frieze drawers, on spiral turned legs with bun feet joined by wavy 'X' stretchers.
- Collection: Victory Oak
- Style: Stuart
- Materials: Mahogany, Reclaimed Oak Veneer, Brass
- Dimensions: 67'' w x 32'' d x 30'' h
- Kneehole width: 20.125" w
- Clearance under apron: 25"
- Fully closed measurement: 67" w x 16" d x 31" h