A magnificent Anglian finish mahogany and marquetry bombe Commode, veneered in Chestnut burl throughout and with fine sycamore scrolling vine marquetry issuing mother of pearl inlaid leaves and flowers; overlaid with finely cast rubbed nickel-brass and mounts and handles, on bold cabriole supports with acanthus cast mounts.
- Collection/Theme: The Stephen Church
- Style: 18th Century European
- Main Materials: Chestnut Burl Veneer, Sycamore Veneer, Mahogany
- Dimensions: 69" w x 25" d x 39.25" h
- Net Weight: 220.46 pounds
- Gross Weight: 291.01 pounds