Theodore Alexander Hallingbury Games Table
A flame walnut, rosewood and yew banded games table, the square moulded edge top with rounded corners inset with a reversible top of flame walnut or a chessboard, with a hand tooled backgammon board to the well, the paneled frieze with a drawer, on satinwood capital turned and tapering reeded legs with acanthus leaf carved feet.
- Collection: The English Cabinet Maker
- Style: George III
- And Horn Backgammon Counters
- Wooden Chess Set
- Shape: Square
- Materials: Flame Walnut Veneer, Mahogany, Brass
- Dimensions: 36'' w x 36'' d x 30'' h
- Clearance under apron: 24.75"