A fine flame mahogany veneered and crossbanded pedestal desk with fine double stringing details, the gilt tooled leather inset concave sided top with protruding rounded corners supported by reeded columns with acanthus cast brass capitals, above a central lockable frieze drawer flanked by two further drawer, above pedestals with three graduated drawers each, on a flame mahogany veneered plinth base. The reverse with a modesty panel.
- Collection/Theme: The Stephen Church
- Style: George III
- Main Materials: Flame Veneer, Leather, Brass
- Dimensions: 72" w x 38" d x 30.5" h
- Clearance Under Apron: 25"
- Net Weight: 350.54 pounds
- Gross Weight: 432.11 pounds