Phillips Collection Tai Chi Kicking Sculpture on Pedestal
The Tai Chi Kicking Sculpture celebrates the ancient form of Chinese martial arts that is practiced for defense training, health benefits, and meditation. There are four different positions in this family of wood sculptures, each carved from a solid piece of chamcha wood, an acacia species native to Thailand, that is finished with a special stone-like patina. They come affixed to their pedestals, which we have left in a dark brown finish for contrast. Each of these sculptures exemplifies the Phillips Collection ethos of modern organic.
This piece is crafted from natural solid wood. Color and character of wood grain may vary and natural cracks and holes may be present adding a unique character to your piece.
- Clean with wood polish and dust with a soft cloth
- Not suitable for outdoor use
- This piece is crafted from natural solid wood
- Color and character of wood grain may vary, adding a unique character to your piece
- Finish: Gray Stone, Black
- Color: Gray, Black
- Materials: Wood, Chamcha Wood, Metal
- Dimensions: 28" w x 12" d x 57" h
- Weight: 150 pounds