Soft and luxurious in feel the zuri collection is a modern take on moroccan. these supple area rugs are showcased in natural tones with distressed patterns reminiscent of tile motifs. zuri represents a nostalgic beauty in its literal meaning and in its physical representation of beauty and feel that has as much tactile presence as it does visual. have beauty as your foundation with the zuri collection from jaipur.
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Catalog Code: ZUI01
- Design: Zola
- Color: Turtledove &Walnut
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: No
- Pile Height: 7/8"
- Knot Counts: 21 KPSI
- Style: Modern
- Content: 100% Handspun Wool