Jaipur Traditions Made Modern Tufted Tisza Rug
Inspired from an ikat weaving from 20th century Indonesia; the bold elegance of the inspirational textile translates seamlessly into a cultural pattern that fits diverse tastes.
- (1) Your wool rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool rug with water
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool fibers
- (6) For best results, periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Construction: Hand- Tufted
- Collection: Traditions Made Modern Tufted
- Design: Tisza
- Backing: Yes
- Pattern: Border
- Materials: 100% Wool
- Shape: Rectangle
- Pile Height: 5/8"