Jaipur Town Minion Contemporary Rug
This Moorish-inspired motif is pure 21st century thanks to its extra-large size. But medieval influences, referencing the shapes of stained-glass windows and grillwork from the pre-Renaissance era, give this hand-tufted, wool rug historic resonance.
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Design: Minion
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Yes
- Pile Height: 3/4"
- Style: Contemporary
- Content: 100% Wool