Jaipur Sterling Chicory Luxury Rug
The luster of this high-quality oriental, hand-knotted tug in handspun wool and silk, gives it the look of an embroidered silk wall hanging.
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers
- Design: Chicory
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Knot Counts: 100 KPSI
- Style: Luxury
- Content: Wool & Silk