Jaipur Revolution Washington REL01 Classic Rug
You can almost picture John Quincy and Abigail Adams placing this rug, with its needlepoint pattern, in the parlor of their family home.
- (1) Professional cleaning recommended
- (2) Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers
- (3) Do not steam clean or wet as natural fibers are highly absorbent and may cause shrinkage
- (4) Suction cleaning or dry extraction cleaning is recommended
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) Air dry but do not hang as to not stretch fibers
- Catalog Code: REL01
- Design: Washington
- Color: Abbey Stone & Crème Brulee
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Pile Height: 1/4"
- Style: Classic
- Content: 100% Wool