Jaipur Project Error By Kavi Paratem PRE05 Luxury Rug
In the eyes of Kavi, blunders become works of art. Here, hand-carded wool is paireded with art silk for a hand-knotted rug with a subtle sheen and an abstract as mysterious as a night sky.
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers
- Catalog Code: PRE05
- Design: Paratem
- Color: Elephant Skin & Dark Blue
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Style: Luxury
- Content: 69.57% Handcarded Wool 30.43% Art Silk