Jaipur Project Error By Kavi Paratem 2 Luxury Rug
This award-winning collection of contemporary rugs discover beauty in errors. Made of hand processed wool and bamboo silk each rug employs 180 artisans to create these exquisite rugs.
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers
- Design: Paratem 2
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Style: Luxury
- Content: 54.53% Handcarded Wool 45.47% Art Silk