Jaipur Project Error By Kavi Anthar PRE04 Luxury Rug
In the eyes of Kavi, blunders become works of art. Here, hand-carded wool is paired with art silk for a hand-knotted rug with a subtle sheen and a pattern that is at once tribal, yet modern.
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers
- Catalog Code: PRE04
- Design: Anthar
- Color: Fog & Whitecap Gray
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Pile Height: 1/2"
- Style: Luxury
- Content: 47.86% Handcarded Wool 52.14% Art Silk