Jaipur Luxor By Nikki Chu Lapins Rug
Known for environments that are sleek and serene with a touch of glamour, designer Nikki Chu takes on the desert for an all- natural rug crafted in a blend of jute and wool that appears faded by time and unrelenting sun.
- (1) Professional cleaning recommended
- (2) Vacuum regularly to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers
- (3) Do not steam clean or wet as natural fibers are highly absorbent and may cause shrinkage
- (4) Suction cleaning or dry extraction cleaning is recommended
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) Air dry, but do not hang as to not stretch fibers
- Construction: Naturals
- Collection: Luxor By Nikki Chu
- Design: Lapins
- Backing: No
- Pattern: Tribal, Calexico
- Materials: 60% Jute, 40% Wool
- Shape: Rectangle
- Pile Height: 1/2"