Jaipur Hollis Sanlow Rug
Urge consumers to branch out with this exquisite, textured wool and art-silk rug, depicting frost-glazed branches that evoke the austere beauty of a winter landscape.
- (1) Your wool + art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + art silk rug with water – this will damage the fibers
- and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or art silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Design: Sanlow
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Yes
- Pile Height: 3/4"