Jaipur Hollis Denali Rug
Is this a thicket of tangled vines or a Jackson Pollock-style drip painting? Either way, consumers who appreciate the arresting design of this wool and art-silk rug will agree it’s a work of art.
- (1) Your wool + art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + art silk rug with water – this will damage the fibers
- and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or art silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Design: Denali
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Yes
- Pile Height: 3/4"