Styled with the sweeping fluidity of an ocean; this floral landscape was designed to express movement in nature and its looped surface a remembrance of the texture nature provides us . Bursts of color showcasing intricate details in petals, buds and paisley inspired leaves breathe excitement into this rug. A palette and pattern so striking and yet livable is sure to make a statement in any room.
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Design: Zamora
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: Yes
- Pile Height: 5/8"