Jaipur Elements Elements Rug
Take your space back to basics with the elements collection. arfully hand-woven in neutral tones of undyed wool, every piece in this subtle range has a soft hand and a beautiful mottled effect giving each piece a look reminiscent of donegal tweed suiting fabric.
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Collection: Elements
- Design: Elements
- Construction: Solids/ Handloom
- Backing: Yes
- Style: Solids
- Content: 100% Wool
- Pile Height: 1/2"