Jaipur Connextion By Jenny Jones-Global Ruby Room Rug
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers.
- Collection: Connextion By Jenny Jones-Global
- Design: Ruby Room
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: No
- Style: Modern
- Content: 66% Handcarded Wool 34% Art Silk
- Pile Height: 1/2"