Jaipur Chaos Theory By Kavi Thea Rug
Inspired by chaos in nature,“Chaos Theory”, designed and conceptualized by Kavi traces the beauty in nature’s seemingly cluttered patterns.
- (1) Your wool + silk and/or art silk rug will look great for year to come with proper care and vacuuming regularly
- (2) Never saturate or soak your wool + silk/art silk rug with water – this will damage the silk fibers and potentially your floors
- (3) Use only cold water if necessary to avoid shrinkage
- (4) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (5) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool or silk fibers
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended and encouraged to protect silk fibers
- Collection: Chaos Theory By Kavil
- Design: Thea
- Color: Canton & Aluminum
- Construction: Hand-Knotted
- Backing: NO
- Style: Luxury
- Content: 55.3% Handcarded Wool 44.7% Art Silk
- Pile Height: 1/2"