Jaipur Cabin Pine Rug
This multicolored design, in hues borrowed from nature, would be right at home in a pueblo. But customers will have to settle for placing it in front of the heath in their cabin.
- (1) Wool is dirt and stain resistant and will look great for a long time just by vacuuming regularly
- (2) Use only cold water when cleaning wool to avoid shrinkage
- (3) If spills occur blot immediately then with mild soap and cold water
- (4) Do not use oxygen cleaners on your wool rug
- (5) Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- (6) For best results periodic professional cleaning is recommended
- Collection: Cabin
- Design: Pine
- Color: Goat & Twill
- Construction: Hand-Tufted
- Backing: YES
- Style: Contemporary
- Content: 100% Wool
- Pile Height: 1/2"