One of the most iconic buildings in Miami Beach is the Fontainebleau, which reminds the designer of the Lapidus Two-Tiered Chandelier, Sasha Bikoff, of the heyday of Frank Sinatra and the famed Rat Pack. An homage to Morris Lapidus who designed the building in the 1950s, the white chandelier mimics the shape of the arches and the cheese-hole pattern ornamenting the resort. The chandelier is made of wrought iron in a sugar white finish. We offer the Lapidus in a number of designs.
- Designer Collection: Sasha Bikoff Collection
- Finish: Sugar White
- Cord Color: Silver
- Rods Kit Finish: Sugar White
- Diffuser: White Acrylic
- Fixture Type: Hardwire
- Mounting: Mount Directly to the Ceiling
- Canopy Shape: Round
- Number of Lights: 10
- Wattage Per Light: 60W
- Total Wattage: 600W
- Socket Type: E12
- Bulb Type: G Globe
- Bulbs Included: Bulbs not included
- Voltage: 120V
- UL Listed: UL/cUL Listed
- Materials: Wrought Iron, Wood, Acrylic
- Dimensions: 30" w x 30" d x 35" h
- Min-Max Adjustable Height: 38.5" h - 82.5" h
- Canopy Dimensions: 6" w x 6" d x 1" h
- Rods Kit Length: 8", 14", 20"
- Cord Length: 13'
- Weight: 50 pounds